Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt see the second half of heat/sixers, but it was cool to see the adjustments Miami made from game one by packing the paint. If Simmons not gon take any shots from outside the paint, then limit his ability to drive and kick.

Sixers loss makes niggas start talking like slaves

First the wack meme now you talking bout slaves if you dont calm your overeager ass down

Put up a mil for the next game if you man enough

I’m confident Wade will go back to his old self who was on the bench watching Cedi Osman take his minutes with his sad frog meme looking ass

First the wack meme now you talking bout slaves if you dont calm your overeager ass down

I’m confident Wade will go back to his old self who was on the bench watching Cedi Osman take his minutes with his sad frog meme looking ass

Don't make me come to Poland and knock you out B and I got 5 mil on this series, my money tied up

And I'm confident your role players will be worse on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back