Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jrue the X factor to that series. It’s really a pick em’. My pick was a toss up.

See it going 7 regardless

I think Jrue the X factor to that series. It’s really a pick em’. My pick was a toss up.

See it going 7 regardless
nah dont explain

you on the list now

hqdefault.jpg

Predictions

Raps in 6
Celtics in 6
Sixers in 6
Cavs in 5

Rockets in 5
Warriors in 5(change this to 7 if Kawhii plays)
Pelicans in 6
Thunder in 6

lollololololol. Ppl still holding out hope for Kawhi. The team had a players only meeting n begged dude to come back and he still said no. Its been a wrap, dude is done for this year.

I didn't wanna see Minnesota in the playoffs.

Kat is the most uncoordinated skilled offensive big man I've ever seen.

Andrew Wiggins was floating around the perimeter the entire 4th and OT.

Gibson was playing great D but was hacking too. Refs weren't gonna blow the whistle I'm cool with that let me play.

Its gonna be frustrating watching Gibson clog the middle preventing Butler Wiggins and Teague getting to the bucket

Bolded....really? smh

Any Raps fans on here mad the Raps are a no.1 seed n dont get a prime time gm on opening weekend. I know there were 1 or 2 raps fans in the ic....was watchin tsn on the 2nd to last gm, they were mad cuz the raps always get shitty start times.

@A.F.R.I.C.A

Thanks for the money bruh.

But on the real, was this expected? I mean Knicks fans knew Hornacek was going to be fired for months, did yall know Vogel was gonna be fired?

How many coaches yall had in the last 4 years? This next one gonna be the 4th coach the Knicks gonna have since Phil Jackson took over and thats if I dont count Woodson. Smmfh.

I think it was expected but honestly he should have been given another year. We were plagued with injurys all year. A lot of key guys missing significant time. Plus the roster he had to work with was already a mess. Not really sad to see him go tho the real loss will be losing assistant coach Chad Forcier whos moslty known for helping develop Kawhi into the player he is. He was working his magic with AG and even Mario. Hope he stays on board but the new HC will likely bring in his own staff.

Jerry Stackhouse and Jason Kidds names have been floated around as a possible replacements due to our FO having strong Bucks/Raptor ties. Personally I would like Fiz or Jay write from Nova.

Vogel shouldn't have been fired until next season imo

Team been rebuilding since 2011 lol and you can't keep changing coaches

We brought in a new FO last year. Vogul wasn't their guy he was hired by our last GM. Were about to clean house this summer it started with EP. I think Vuc and Fournier are the next to go.

Jerry Stackhouse has actually been floated around as a top choice for the Knicks too.

Hope the Magic get him.

Western Conference

(1) Rockets vs. (8) Timberwolves - Rockets(5)

(2) Warriors vs. (7) Spurs - Warriors(5)

(3) Trail Blazers vs. (6) Pelicans - Pelicans(6)

(4) Thunder vs. (5) Jazz - Thunder(6)

Eastern Conference

(1) Raptors vs. (8) Wizards - Wizards(6)

(2) Celtics vs. (7) Bucks - Celtics(7)

(3) 76ers vs. (6) Heat - Heat(7)

(4) Cavaliers vs. (5) Pacers - Cavs(4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back