Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Ingram balling out is a great story. Wouldn’t mind betting Magic and Walton thought this up to give their young players an idea of how hungry and humble people can be and that they shouldn’t waste their shot. Great work all round.

These playoffs will be good.
Can Houston's big two get over their hump in the playoffs? Or will the "They just cant win" narrative continue?
Will GSW just hit the switch for the playoffs or is there will trouble in the Bay?
Can another western team rise out of the cluster fuck that is the West? Or are they just cannon fodder?

Is the Sixers really ready? Has 'The Process' brought results? Or is this a product of just playing in the east?
Can the Cavs turn it on with their new cast of characters?
Can Toronto make good in a weak East or does Lebron truly own them like the Lakers and the Sac Town Kings?
Does the East playoffs even matter?

Word? I been away for a minute so im ready for war.

Hardest thing in the NBA is to get the superstar.

Who is the Heats Kristaps Porzingis?

I remember after Bron left, they tried to make it Melo. Lol.

And then it was supposed to be Winslow. Lol.

Then it was going to be Durant. Pat Riley failed.

Then it was going to be Hayward. Pat Riley failed.

Now Pat Riley talking about he forgave and understand why Bron left hoping to get Bron back. But yall know the pattern. Pat gon fail.

Kristaps would be the best player on the Heat.

Heat the new Hawks. Perennial playoff team that aint never gonna get that franchise player.

Word? I been away for a minute so im ready for war.

Hardest thing in the NBA is to get the superstar.

Who is the Heats Kristaps Porzingis?

I remember after Bron left, they tried to make it Melo. Lol.

And then it was supposed to be Winslow. Lol.

Then it was going to be Durant. Pat Riley failed.

Then it was going to be Hayward. Pat Riley failed.

Now Pat Riley talking about he forgave and understand why Bron left hoping to get Bron back. But yall know the pattern. Pat gon fail.

Kristaps would be the best player on the Heat.

Heat the new Hawks. Perennial playoff team that aint never gonna get that franchise player.
Nah at the bold. Btw, we we interested in Melo when Bron was here, not after he left lol.

Nah at the bold. Btw, we we interested in Melo when Bron was here, not after he left lol.

I could be wrong cause it was some time ago, but Bron left the same season Melo had that free agency tour and as soon as Bron left I think Pat Riley offered Melo the max before giving Bosh the max. Melo ended up staying with the Knicks for the 5 year deal.

I could be wrong but I remember that happening.

Sorry man go fight with a magic fan or something and watch teams that aren't the knicks this weekend again

Thats 2 weak posts in a row.

Im gon give you a pass and not call you trash. Im sure you'll do better later on.

Been ready for the playoffs since the all star break smh this been a long ass 2 months

My prediction for tonight

Caw caws beat the spurs. Minny beats Denver. Jazz beat the blazers

1. Rockets
2. Warriors
3. Jazz
4. Blazers
5. Pelicans
6. Okc
7. Spurs
8. Twolves

Status
Not open for further replies.