Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ played great defense on Harden down the stretch.

Similar to when Marcus Smart played him tight. Harden gets off because most niggas scared he'll treat them like Wesley Johnson and they react to every move. Once he sees the bite he's gone.

If you have a player that thrives off defense and is willing to play tight defense he gets easily frustrated.

Russ played great defense on Harden down the stretch.

Similar to when Marcus Smart played him tight. Harden gets off because most niggas scared he'll treat them like Wesley Johnson and they react to every move. Once he sees the bite he's gone.

If you have a player that thrives off defense and is willing to play tight defense he gets easily frustrated.

Naw.

I mean his offensive numbers against some of the best defenders in the nba speak for themselves

Eye test vs statistics. I'm not speaking as if it's absolute but I've noticed if you hound Harden you can disrupt him.
The same can be said about Steph when defenders go at his head and are really physical it can throw him off.

They're great because it doesn't happen often but it is possible.

Eye test vs statistics. I'm not speaking as if it's absolute but I've noticed if you hound Harden you can disrupt him.
The same can be said about Steph when defenders go at his head and are really physical it can throw him off.

They're great because it doesn't happen often but it is possible.

You said he’s “easily frustrated” and that is not th case at all

Why niggas don't want to see the caws in the playoffs mayne lol

Thank you Chicago for Mirotic. Pels 2-0 since he shaved and avg like 20 something points

Been just killing it from 3

Reactions: 1/2
Yea I've given up
Been trying to tell you mayne, these not the underachieving pelicans no more brah

They've played very well this season all things considered. A ton of people counted them out when boogie went down but they continued to play and fight. I'm not sure what the team is going to do with boogie but I'm just enjoying the moment right now.

Reactions: 1/2
Been trying to tell you mayne, these not the underachieving pelicans no more brah

They've played very well this season all things considered. A ton of people counted them out when boogie went down but they continued to play and fight. I'm not sure what the team is going to do with boogie but I'm just enjoying the moment right now.

Any other year I wouldn't have cared I just wanted that lottery pick

I mean his offensive numbers against some of the best defenders in the nba speak for themselves

JH be hooking people he be doing all type of fugazi shit to go to the line. You can actually d JH up if the NBA let you play defense on him.

JH be hooking people he be doing all type of fugazi shit to go to the line. You can actually d JH up if the NBA let you play defense on him.
When the pelicans played them the last couple of times, they picked him up full court and rotated guys on him in an effort to tire him out if they insisted on him bringing the ball up the floor. It "worked" but only in spurts.

Once harden started doing all that flailing, it takes the steam out of the defender because the officials are watching harden reaction instead of the defender to see if he is doing something wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back