Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea is having gaurds that can gaurd all 3 wing positions, and moving KP to the 5 cause hes an excellent rim protector. At the point all you need is a 4 who can defend and shoot and Hardaway just needs to defend the weakest wing position.

Its this whole positionless basketball movement.

Also, I hear they really want to draft a 3 in this draft if a good one is available, so THJ could be relegated to 6th man or trades in 2-3 years in a perfect world.

Or if either Mudiay or Frank never turn into the player they expect, THJ can play 2 going forward.

The good thing, the Knicks front office actually have a plan and expect to be in the lottery the next 2 seasons.

Im not even saying its a good plan, but its the Knicks, just having a plan is a good step forward.

Back to the Hall you go

The idea is having gaurds that can gaurd all 3 wing positions, and moving KP to the 5 cause hes an excellent rim protector. At the point all you need is a 4 who can defend and shoot and Hardaway just needs to defend the weakest wing position.

Its this whole positionless basketball movement.

Also, I hear they really want to draft a 3 in this draft if a good one is available, so THJ could be relegated to 6th man or trades in 2-3 years in a perfect world.

Or if either Mudiay or Frank never turn into the player they expect, THJ can play 2 going forward.

The good thing, the Knicks front office actually have a plan and expect to be in the lottery the next 2 seasons.

Im not even saying its a good plan, but its the Knicks, just having a plan is a good step forward

Lowered expectations

Why do I hear a different nick name for Dario Saric everytime I watch a Sixers game?

Sixers announcer just called him "Cheat Code"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back