Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thought — if the Knicks get into the sweepstakes — is giving up their 2019 first-round pick along with Ntilikina in hopes of Charlotte taking on the remaining years of Joakim Noah’s contract. (The Hornets can always use the stretch provision on Noah after the season). Another NBA source added that the Hornets will be asking teams to take back one of their larger contracts like, Nicolas Batum, Marvin Williams or Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, making a Knicks’ match even more unlikely.

– via New York Post

Kemba to the Knicks would be cool but for who? They not gonna be trading any 1st rounders and it seems like this new front office is all about patience and doing it right.

Kanter has really grown on me but it would be fucking hilarious if they trade him after he been in the media last few days talking about falling in love with the Knicks, NY, and how he wants to retire a Knick.

Wouldnt mind seeing that for fuckeries sake too

One thought — if the Knicks get into the sweepstakes — is giving up their 2019 first-round pick along with Ntilikina in hopes of Charlotte taking on the remaining years of Joakim Noah’s contract. (The Hornets can always use the stretch provision on Noah after the season). Another NBA source added that the Hornets will be asking teams to take back one of their larger contracts like, Nicolas Batum, Marvin Williams or Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, making a Knicks’ match even more unlikely.

– via New York Post

That writer trash whoever it is. You can add any of the Charlotte's other contracts and Noah to the trade I input to the machine and it still works. I'd take Marvin Williams backing up Porzingis.

Kemba to the Knicks would be cool but for who? They not gonna be trading any 1st rounders and it seems like this new front office is all about patience and doing it right.

Kanter has really grown on me but it would be fucking hilarious if they trade him after he been in the media last few days talking about falling in love with the Knicks, NY, and how he wants to retire a Knick.

Nah, I'm not clammoring to keep Kanter but I'm not trying to see him get done dirty either. He's a throwback type Knicks player. I love that "don't give a fuck" energy he brings and that he never plays shook.

Would you move your pick +

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8bc92gd

Just watched highlights of the Raps beating up the Spurs. If the Raps make the finals (likely), and the Warriors don't make the finals (not all that likely), it's a wrap. Cause that is the only team from the West that I see beating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back