Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL @ hacked. Yeah, okay.

Yeah the video is bollocks really, how often do Augero and Jesus play together??? And Walker aint schitt... Pep has got the best out of Sterling and KDB is a beast... The video is over complicating everything, Pep is playing good, attacking football for sure... But its not like Klopp isnt doing the same thing, Pep has the money to buy the best which enables him to play how he likes... Its not like he hasnt taken L's this year either though... I would be more impressed if he got the team playing his way with some of his academy players...

I was hoping the Mexico one would have some Aztec patterns on it though, it seems abit plain...

As usual the England kit look mad boring since the 90s, I like the fact we got blue shorts thats about it...

Manchester City ready to SCRAP Riyad Mahrez transfer interest as Pep Guardiola isn't impressed by his Leicester walkout
Winger still has not showed up for training since champions-elect's £60m offer was rejected on deadline day last week

Riyad Mahrez's misery is set to compounded by Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola turning his back on him for good.

Man City bid £60million for Mahrez, but walked away on deadline day after Leicester indicated they valued their prized asset at a massive £95m.

Since seeing his dream move to the Mancunian Blues collapse, Mahrez has gone on strike — refusing to turn up for training and missing the Foxes' last two games.

He is set to continue his self-imposed exile by missing Saturday's match — ironically, against runaway Premier League leaders City at the Etihad Stadium.

Blues boss Guardiola had left the door open to a fresh summer bid for a player who cost Leicester just £400,000 four years ago, as he is still keen to add another attacking option to his squad.

But the Spaniard is said to have major concerns at the way Mahrez has dealt with the fall-out from his failed move and will now look elsewhere.

Leicester have failed to win either of the games without the Algeria international — Everton away and at home to Swansea — and his prolonged absence has become a major problem for boss Claude Puel and the club.

But the 26-year-old, who is understood to have told Leicester he is absent because of depression, has given no indication of when he intends to return.

He has submitted transfer requests in the last two windows and is desperate to leave the club he played a key role in making Premier League champions two seasons ago.

But Man City now looks to be a door closed to Mahrez, who is facing an increasingly uncertain future the longer he remains AWOL.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-ready-scrap-riyad-11988248

Mahrez needs to stop comfort eating and get it together.....

200.gif

According to Petit, Lacazette's Arsenal career is over

Alexandre Lacazette's Arsenal career is as good as over believes former star Emmanuel Petit.

The French striker joined in a £52million move last summer, departing Ligue 1 with a stellar reputation after his goalscoring exploits with Lyon.

But his future at the Emirates is already uncertain, with the club splashing out £56million on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang last month after Lacazette's recent goalscoring struggles.

According to Petit, Arsenal chief Arsene Wenger has already lost faith in the striker - and his fate in north London may already be sealed.

“Lacazette is under massive pressure,” said Petit. "He needs to improve or face the exit this summer.

“Aubameyang’s signing tells me it might already be too late. Arsene Wenger’s belief in Lacazette has gone.”

I think Laca still has a future but he may be seen as the second striker for now i.e. Giroud, until injuries or dip in form of others presents his opportunity to get in the starting XI again

Kane is currently the best CF in the world. When is the last time England had a CF that was the best in the world 4 months before a world cup or euro's.

Also when is the last time England had so many players in the form of their life 4 months before a tournament

Kane
Wilshere
Sterling
Lingard
Winks
Shaw

I swear, if Conte starts Hazard as a number 9 in our next game, i will fly to London and kick him out myself. U pretty much waste Hazard's talents isolating him up top by himself.

I swear, if Conte starts Hazard as a number 9 in our next game, i will fly to London and kick him out myself. U pretty much waste Hazard's talents isolating him up top by himself.

I'm sure Conte going to do big man holds up knocks on the ball while hazard chases it. Lol

Pep managing Mahrez from a far. Statement saying they’re no longer interested got the player back in training and he will probably be on the bench for tomorrow’s game.

City will still buy him in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back