Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people actually respect Wenger 3 premier league titles 7 fa cups and on paper 1 awful season and one bad. Plus completely changed the image of arsenal

Went 49 matches unbeaten and got to the final of the Champions League without conceding a goal with Flamini as a damn left back. He also revolutionised English football with these new kids still eating off his legacy. The guy is becoming indefensible, but these Johnny-come-lately football fans who can't even remember the Premier League without Wenger and who only got into football last week need to show the man some damn respect.

Another day, another Belgian talking...

Eden Hazard slams Chelsea's display against Manchester City: 'We could have played on for three hours and I wouldn't have touched the ball!'

'When the manager plays me up front, I try to give everything,' he said. 'But, for me personally, it's difficult to play a good game when you only touch the ball three times.

'I think that when we had the ball we should have done better. We have made some bad decisions too. There weren't a lot of opportunities: we had a few situations where we could possibly create something, but we didn't.

'If we'd taken the opportunities, we could have maybe scored a goal. But we played against Man City, and it's difficult.

'I try to jump towards the long ball but I played against Otamendi and Laporte. It's not easy to win duels against them.

'We haven't played with our qualities. If Giroud or Morata would have played up front, it would have been easier to play those long balls. With me, its a little bit more complicated, but I've tried to do my best.

'When you leave the pitch you have the impression that you've ran, but that you haven't played a game of football. That's a pity. We could have played on for three hours, and I wouldn't touch a ball. Only at the end it went better: in the last 10-15 minutes we had more possession. But we should have tried to do that all game.

'It was difficult. Against Barcelona we had at least a few chances. In that game we could have scored. Today, we didn't create any.

'It was complicated. Certainly to find an answer to their pressing. Once we had the ball, we were immediately surrounded by three or four players.

'We have also wasted some simple passes. We haven't played a good game. We are going to work hard to perform better next week.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ay-against-Manchester-City.html#ixzz58uEIXGOj

Went 49 matches unbeaten and got to the final of the Champions League without conceding a goal with Flamini as a damn left back. He also revolutionised English football with these new kids still eating off his legacy. The guy is becoming indefensible, but these Johnny-come-lately football fans who can't even remember the Premier League without Wenger and who only got into football last week need to show the man some damn respect.

Such an outlandish question that didn't deserve words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back