Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWuhYrQXkAMSi-s.jpg

Yea after our performance last night I’m anticipating the shit show that will be happening Sunday.

How the Man U fans feeling? Man marker Herrera is out for a few weeks minimum, do you have another midfielder disciplined enough to do the hazard job?

Alex Scott is banging... Jamie Redknapp is single now init??? He should move to her haha She would be perfect, sit around watching football with her then NetFlix and chill...

:nice:

Alex Scott is banging... Jamie Redknapp is single now init??? He should move to her haha She would be perfect, sit around watching football with her then NetFlix and chill...

:nice:

I was catching jokes watching the “would you let your football idol tattoo their signature on you”

SoccerAM be goat sometimes.

I was catching jokes watching the “would you let your football idol tattoo their signature on you”

SoccerAM be goat sometimes.

Haha yeah it does pop up with some jokes, not as good as with the OG Helen Chamberlain though...

Kieron Dyer's book could be dope, heard some interview about when he was away with England, its no wonder we never win anything:

SOURCE:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-squad-gambling-addicts-says-Kieron-Dyer.html

'A sizeable band of the England squad were gambling addicts... one player was begging to pay a debt: 'I owe you £50,000, will you take £30,000?''

'The amounts of money that we gambled in my time with England grew more extreme as the years went by, until it got to the point where I thought there was a huge danger it was destabilising individuals and potentially affecting our results.'

'We were gambling such large sums that we knew we couldn’t possibly do it in public. So we gambled in each other’s rooms, behind locked doors.'

'It was an acceptance that it was very hard to get your mind back on an important game if you had lost hundreds of thousands of pounds to a team-mate a couple of nights before. And that is the kind of money I’m talking about.'

'To be owing half a million pounds in gambling debts off the back of one tournament is an awful lot of cash for anybody.

You’re supposed to be in the shape of your life at a tournament, but if you’re in that kind of debt, your head is going to be a mess.'

'I was a couple of grand up or down by the time we got knocked out by Portugal. The player who lost the most was down by more than £100k.'

---------

Its crazy, if someone just won 100k of you that week, and you had a chance to square the ball to them when youre 1 on 1 with the keeper... the chance are you would be like, fck that cunt Im not passing to him haha

Very shocked at Keanes comments about Wilshere based on 1 bad game when he has been top quality this whole season besides that 1 game

A game he was played out of position in too

You guys will find this funny. One of my coworkers is an United fan and I came into work after the Arsenal lose pissed. He asked me if I wanted to start rooting for a real team. I wanted to say to him you probably started rooting for them when they were winning everything. I said no, win lose or draw, Everton is my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back