Welcome To aBlackWeb

The OFFICIAL ‘Fire and Fury’ discussion thread

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
Because even muhfuckas who don’t read regularly went out and copped this shit.

Posts excerpts, links, press reactions, tweets, etc here. Don’t go to the political thread for that.

This book was published just to fuck w Trump and make him lose his shit.

In truth, after reading the first four chapters, I didn't learn anything I haven't already assumed about this dumbshit.

Yeah, he needs constant validation like its a life force for him, yeah, he's not smart AT ALL, and yeah, they really didn't wanna win.

The outright scumbaggery of this dude and the cast of characters around him almost makes this book unbelievable at times, but funny as fuck.

That shit about him recording muhfuckas to fuck they bitches is some new-age D'Angelo Russell shit.

In truth, after reading the first four chapters, I didn't learn anything I haven't already assumed about this dumbshit.

Yeah, he needs constant validation like its a life force for him, yeah, he's not smart AT ALL, and yeah, they really didn't wanna win.

The outright scumbaggery of this dude and the cast of characters around him almost makes this book unbelievable at times, but funny as fuck.

That shit about him recording muhfuckas to fuck they bitches is some new-age D'Angelo Russell shit.

Yep. Dude never wanted to win. He jus ran for potus to grow his brand and start trump tv when he lost. It was all a con job. Americans jus to dumb to see it

Back