Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Office

Company picnic episode starts with micheal sleeping and staff changes all the clocks to 5pm to go home early, Hilarious

Then picnic some funny scenes

And ends with Pam finding out shes pregnant

Classic episode

Mike and his girls play is so cringy

I’ve heard if you like The Office you’ll also like Parks & Rec and Community.

Gave Parks & Rec a chance for like a season and a half, didn’t really interest me. Haven’t tried Community though.

I think The Office is the best of the mockumentary dry humor style shows.

I’ve heard if you like The Office you’ll also like Parks & Rec and Community.

Gave Parks & Rec a chance for like a season and a half, didn’t really interest me. Haven’t tried Community though.

I think The Office is the best of the mockumentary dry humor style shows.

I've only really watched The Office and Parks and Rec (seen random episodes of Community, but it's funny from what I've seen). The Office is the best one, hands down. The comedy is already great, but I think it did a great job of mixing in genuine moments too, that I didn't see in the other 2. Dwight consoling Pam about Jim and Karen, Jim consoling Dwight about Angela, Michael at Pam's art exhibit, Dwight firing Jim, Michael (who is looked at like an idiot) showing how good he actually is at managing people when him and Jim are co-managers (the Murder mystery episode, and the birthday month idea), Jim and Michael's talk about him leaving a day earlier than he said, Pam catching Michael at the airport...that shit was deep without even having sound. The Office is one of the GOAT shows.

Ya, I know that's a long ass list. I've watched the show a lot of times, Haha.

I love the Office but Parks and Rec is miles ahead of it.

Parks and Recs has Ron Swanson for fucks sake

I love the Office but Parks and Rec is miles ahead of it.

Parks and Recs has Ron Swanson for fucks sake

Noooo. The Office beats out Parks and Recs. Fan of both, but an easy win for The Office. The Office did a great job of being funny, and taking it beyond just laughs. Parks and Recs did a great job of being funny, but it kinda ended there.

Noooo. The Office beats out Parks and Recs. Fan of both, but an easy win for The Office. The Office did a great job of being funny, and taking it beyond just laughs. Parks and Recs did a great job of being funny, but it kinda ended there.
[/QUOTE
Nah man....nah

Yeah I'm a fan of both but Office is miles ahead of Parks which is almost a Office Lite. Parks just had too many just alright episodes, like enough to get a few chuckles but it ain't potent like the office.

Back