Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Office

How do yall feel about the possibility of The Office having a reunion season??

NBC announced that they were working on it but they havent confirmed any of the characters that will appear. In the recent episode of SNL that was hosted by Steve Carell a lot of the actors from the show appeared for his monologue and they kind of teased Michael returning but of course he wouldnt confirm anything.

Im wondering how the season will work though with everyone basically going their separate ways on the finale. Would be dumb if Jim and Pam are still in the office after they moved to Austin. Im thinking the story will be taking place outside of the actual office and will just have the characters reconnecting after some time.
Steve said they haven't came to him about it. So I don't think it'll happen

He heard about, spoke about it and said he isnt intrested.

Even since he was on TV a few weeks ago and they were asking him to come back?

his wife even told him he should do the reboot

i think he might be bout to jump on it but idk. Seems like they were messing w/ the crowd like he might be about to

She’s not really funny. Jim would be down there too but he’s hilarious so that boosts him up.

And I take it back Andy is the worst character followed by Pam.

I actually love Andy. He embodies that snobby, rich, new England, white boy...that got a pass because he is rich.

I will say this though...his character worsens during the later seasons. It was then...started to not enjoy him as much.

I agree I have a love/hate relationship for pam. I enjoy the relationship she has with Michael/Phyllis.

Last edited:
Even since he was on TV a few weeks ago and they were asking him to come back?

his wife even told him he should do the reboot

i think he might be bout to jump on it but idk. Seems like they were messing w/ the crowd like he might be about to

Okay, I haven't watched that interview as yet. I'll look into it.

I actually love Andy. He embodies that snobby, rich, new England, white boy...that got a pass because he is rich.

I will say this though...his character worsens during the later seasons. It was then...started to not enjoy him as much.

I agree I have a love/hate relationship for pam. I enjoy the relationship she has with Micheal/Phyllis.

I can agree with this. I hate Andy, but he still played a part in what made the show so great. I fucking hate how Ed Helms has to sing in every show or movie he appears in. When he became manager after Michael left i started disliking the character more and more though lol. Especially in the final season even though he only appeared in maybe half the season or less. When Michael left they should have brought in someone totally different. Jim was too mature of a character to replace michael and Dwight is too crazy of a character to take over the branch. Craig Robinson just isnt a convincing enough actor as Darryl. He had his moments during the series for sure, but wouldnt have done well as the manager either imo. I also hate how Craig Robinson has to sing in every fucking thing he appears in too lmao.

didt really take in how selfish pam was until seasono 9

They say she was was always selfish from the jump. Just that season it was all in your face
That's a fuckin fact.

After watching The whole series more than once you'll see Pam is a selfish bitch from like episode 2. Grown ass woman acting like a little ass girl taking everybody around her for granted but still behaving like a victim.

Fuck Pam. And Jim's enabling ass.

I can agree with this. I hate Andy, but he still played a part in what made the show so great. I fucking hate how Ed Helms has to sing in every show or movie he appears in. When he became manager after Michael left i started disliking the character more and more though lol. Especially in the final season even though he only appeared in maybe half the season or less. When Michael left they should have brought in someone totally different. Jim was too mature of a character to replace michael and Dwight is too crazy of a character to take over the branch. Craig Robinson just isnt a convincing enough actor as Darryl. He had his moments during the series for sure, but wouldnt have done well as the manager either imo. I also hate how Craig Robinson has to sing in every fucking thing he appears in too lmao.

They had a good chance of doing something great with the 4 candidate cliffhanger

Ray Romano would’ve been dope

Can we talk about the fact that Jim don't know shit about sports?

He thought Andrew Bynum was going to take the 76ers to the finals in 2012.

And in that gay trivia episode he didnt know Lamar Odom was 6th man of the Year.

If they make a reunion episode, Athleap needs to be out of business and Jim and Pam being divorced.

Ok I’m gonna start it over tonight and actually watch all seasons. I didn’t watch the whole thing the first round.

Back