Netflix The Night Comes For Us

What!?! How u jump over 3 and 4 lol

I shouldn't have said raid 5. Its raid 4. To me pretty much any of those Iko uwais joints are raid films. He's playing the same nigga just like Jason Statham will always be the transporter. It's not even a knock or diss it's just why they're here. I accept it.
Headshot was raid 3. This will be raid 4.

Iswis.

Iko Uwais fucking niggaz up his first scene in the shit

MV5BMGE4NTdiYjktMDUxNy00ODlhLWFkYWQtNWYyMjVlYmI2MjA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMTgzODg@._V1_.jpg

Thank me later

It was dope, definetly a step up from "Headshot"...

Good to see Jaka get some shine. Like that Iko played a different role than usual...

Indonesia holds the action flick crown...

It was dope, definetly a step up from "Headshot"...

Good to see Jaka get some shine. Like that Iko played a different role than usual...

Indonesia holds the action flick crown...
korea can give i run..

yall gotta watch this movie Fulltime Killer its a duel movie ... came out in 03 i need to find it again it was my Raid Before Raid

Korea makes dope movies, been binge watching a bunch of them over the last month...

The Divine Move
City of Violence
The Man From Nowhere

You guys need to watch "I Saw The Devil" good revenge flick...

Reactions: Lou Cypher
Korea makes dope movies, been binge watching a bunch of them over the last month...

The Divine Move
City of Violence
The Man From Nowhere

You guys need to watch "I Saw The Devil" good revenge flick...
I saw the devil was so fuckin gangsta

Havent seen the first one.. New World, the chaser

tae-guk.gi

sympathy for mr vengence, lady vengance, there is a third movie in this series i cant recall

The 3rd is "Oldboy"...

Watched "The Chaser" earlier today. Last 15 mins or so were brutal....

Just finished this shit... Nig-ga! Shit makes no sense how dope this flick was. Some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. Pure insanity. Fuckin 10

Reactions: Duwop