The New Rory & Mal Show

Episode 35 " Girl Scout Cookies"
Demaris

I know im like 5-6 episodes behind but i cant even find myself actively trying to keep up with this show as opposed to the JBP

Im a few behind too, last one I listened to was when they had a woman on there that was a astrology guru or something, it was cringy. Turned it off and deleted it after like 15 minutes. I'll catch up eventually.

It’s crazy how good the pod is.. they not even gossiping. That was one of the biggest issues I had with the JBP. Joe be gossiping like a bitch and half the times he has the story all wrong.

If you hate joe just say that lol. Started the lastest Rory and Mal pod today and what's the first thing they doing? Gossiping about Kelly Rowland lmao.

Nah they wasn’t. The conversation was maybe 4 minutes? About Keri Hilson I think. Let’s compare that to Joe dreaming up some random conspiracy theory about some artists. Debate his co hosts for 45+ minutes about theory . On multiple episodes non stop. Only to realize he was wrong and act like it was nothing.

All that to say they do gossip. Compared to saying they don't gossip earlier. Every pod I listen to has what can be considered gossip in it lol.

I'ma catch up on their pod this week tho, it's a cool pod when they by themselves. Haven't cared for the episodes with guest.

Demaris playing the Parks role has been a welcome addition imo

I'm just listening to the "Midhusband" episode. As you all have been saying the show has gotten better. This my first time listening since the first few episodes. I might be able to actually listen now.

The chick playing the role Parks is way better than Parks. Funny thing is her energy and jokes matches Joe Buddens show better than Rory & Mal.

I love to hear on a few episodes with Joe Buddens.