Welcome To aBlackWeb

The new Restrict Bill is going to be a game changer.

I think Google and Silicon Valley are stalking you as much as TikTok, if not more.

Google owns that that lil "reCaptcha" button and they know what you been doing beforehand if you click on it. Even if you like a post on facebook. When you click on it they know what you doing afterwards too. Because you need internet access to go past that button. It's almost everywhere. Believe it or not, even the way your mouse moves on the screen. That's some next level shyt to even track your mouse movements.

Try to use a browser and search engine besides google, firefox, and brave. They get all your data. What I mentioned was barely a tip of the iceberg. That's why I be baselining and re-imaging my computer every few weeks.

Google's plans are to monitor the movements of the cursor, such as when a user hovers over a certain ad or link to read a tooltip, and then provide relevant search results, and ads, based on that behaviour

ReCAPTCHA also has a new algorithm that can tell if you’re human or not without asking for verification. The program considers your browsing history and how often it changes. reCAPTCHAs machine learning software decides whether you are an actual human based on those factors

they most certainly do.

Check and see how much shit google keepin track of that we know about

I turned that off as soon as I knew about it. But I trust a US company over a Chinese one. China is the same country that has no intellectual property rights and monitors it's citizen openly.

I'd take google over TikTok any day. Especially when I saw how different TikTok content was for Chinese youth compared to ours. China is gonna have to work harder to mine data from Me

I think Google and Silicon Valley are stalking you as much as TikTok, if not more.

Google owns that that lil "reCaptcha" button and they know what you been doing beforehand if you click on it. Even if you like a post on facebook. When you click on it they know what you doing afterwards too. Because you need internet access to go past that button. It's almost everywhere. Believe it or not, even the way your mouse moves on the screen. That's some next level shyt to even track your mouse movements.

Try to use a browser and search engine besides google, firefox, and brave. They get all your data. What I mentioned was barely a tip of the iceberg. That's why I be baselining and re-imaging my computer every few weeks.

Google's plans are to monitor the movements of the cursor, such as when a user hovers over a certain ad or link to read a tooltip, and then provide relevant search results, and ads, based on that behaviour

ReCAPTCHA also has a new algorithm that can tell if you’re human or not without asking for verification. The program considers your browsing history and how often it changes. reCAPTCHAs machine learning software decides whether you are an actual human based on those factors
Speaking of Captcha....AI can now beat Captcha security. That's that bullshit but people are all giddy for AI

It worse than I thought if it's infiltrated political figures social media accounts. Now more and more of them will say they are hacked when posts are unfavorable.

But Neil degrasse Tyson said AI is nothing to be scared of. SMH

Back