Welcome To aBlackWeb

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
Food is medicine and so is much of the plant life on the planet and it turns out that the things we put in us and on us are either helping us or hurting us. So what are some natural medicines, cures and remedies you use?

Cannabis -

CBD-Guide-Pic-2.png

cannabinoid_chart.jpg

For just about any type of skin healing I highly recommend mixing some Tumeric, Coconut oil, neem oil (optional), and cayenne pepper (very little). This mixture will heal just about any type of cut, rash, irritations or breakouts.

For just about any type of skin healing I highly recommend mixing some Tumeric, Coconut oil, neem oil (optional), and cayenne pepper (very little). This mixture will heal just about any type of cut, rash, irritations or breakouts.
Don't forget aloe vera for your skin, that's one plant everyone should have. You can break off a leaf and rub it on burns, scars, etc. It's magical.

Lavender oil is great for sleep and relaxation

My oldest son sleeps with his diffuser on, the water and eucalyptus oil helps his throat stay clear at night. It also relieves stress. He doesn't have to use his inhaler even half as much since we got it.

If you're congested/sick, you can boil some water and add a few drops of tea tree oil and just breathe it in. It helps the mucous flow out.

I've heard zinc is great to prevent a cold, but I haven't tried it yet

Potatoes are good for scars and dark areas like underarms. Just slice it and let it sit there for awhile and soak up the juices.

Tomatoes (I've heard) help stop the skin from burning if you just got burned.

If you're anemic, broccoli has a lot of iron. A lot of green vegetables do actually. So eat those and hopefully cut out the iron pills which tend to make people constipated.

Fruit and vegetables are gods gift. If it looks like a part or an organ in your body then that is what it is for. That simple.

Just copped some today

20170527_105729.jpg

What do you use these oils for and how much are you using per use?

There's multiple vids on youtube about it. It pretty much cures everything but death.

Apparently the shit's so good King tut took it with him in his tomb.

Back