Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Naked Gun (July 15, 2025)

I was never married to the original as I never seen it so I’m down for this

Liam neeson wasn’t bad in a million ways to die in the west or that ep of Atlanta comedically so sure why not

I think this will be good. I heard about him wanting to do the role years ago. Didn't know they were actually going through with it so I'm kinda excited. I recently watched the original trilogy last week actually. And I think Liam playing a serious character kind of while all this wacky shit is happening around him will be hilarious. This scene was funny as hell to me

Also I wanted to fuck Priscilla Presley after this movie. I probably still would

I think this will be good. I heard about him wanting to do the role years ago. Didn't know they were actually going through with it so I'm kinda excited. I recently watched the original trilogy last week actually. And I think Liam playing a serious character kind of while all this wacky shit is happening around him will be hilarious. This scene was funny as hell to me

Also I wanted to fuck Priscilla Presley after this movie. I probably still would

hXVig_zps92da6c4b.gif

I've lived in Utah, Texas, Florida, Colorado (actually born there). Visited Chicago, Kansas, Atlanta, Jersey. But that's neither here nor there fuck y'all lol. Naked Gun is funny! Y'all some damn haters lol

If it ain't you it's fucking blue London ass! Tf!
These why I fwy brah😂😂

BUT

The heat you're getting isn't for liking the movie... We all like the movie.

You getting shit for trying to fuck whatever Priscilla Presley looks like today b 😂😂

Back