Welcome To aBlackWeb

the myth of “Black wall street” is deployed to bolster Black capitalism

Then why did he right a whole article acting as if people really believe that everyone that lived in that community was some self made rich person. It's also irrelevant that they worked for white people because they all lived in the black community and brought that money back to the black community.

in response to
What happened in Tulsa was horrific...but niggas have turned talking about it into the new "we used to be kings and queens. We were all royalty" shit

Ok, I can't say I've seen that ever. A lot of people just learned about it. I can't say I've ever read something where someone tried to use Black Wallstreet to suggest that all black people were doing well back then.

I think it’s a slight exaggeration. But y’all don’t really do social media as admitted so probably won’t see every wild take.

I think it’s a slight exaggeration. But y’all don’t really do social media as admitted so probably won’t see every wild take.

True. I am insulated from a lot of that stupidity. Honestly, if those dumb takes aren't posted on here, I probably won't ever see them.

Back