Welcome To aBlackWeb

The most legendary and best Flow, Delivery, Production, Skill, Cadence, Passion, Energy, ever

I love how you straight shit on our culture like it didn't start here and glorify the worst parts of it smh.

I love how you straight shit on our culture like it didn't start here and glorify the worst parts of it smh.

I pay homage I fully understand it started in U.S.A shout out Dr Dre, N.W.A, 50 Cent, Chief Sosa, Ice-T, G-Unit, Dipset, Lil Weezy, Birdman, Jeezy, Westside Connection, D-Block, Mobb Deep Godfathers of Gang Rap

It's entertainment for the fans and those from the environment and a product of where they from rapping about their reality, lifestyle, day to day activities, experiences with energy, passion, skill, swagger making good songs catchy a/f but authentic Rap straight bars with a unique energetic flow, lit hooks, lit production. That is not glorifying

Gangsta/Drill/Trap Rap has always been apart of the culture and genre and always will be. Forget anything else just judge the skill of the rapping, energy, passion and rawness

Just bop to it and enjoy

How do y'all get offended by her, she likes what she likes. It's y'all that come in her threads knowing what to expect. Unless she @'s you then just let her be.

U know when gang got them ski masks, Halloween masks, bandannas, pouches and bop when they steppin it's a problem and about to be a crime scene with yellow tape locking off the roads

giphy.gif

America got the most famous comedians Jim Carey, Richard Pryor, Robin Williams etc don't mean there ain't G'z, gangs, crime out there. U.S rappers been robbed in London Ja Rule, Juelz Santana, The Game, J.R Writer. Even Dipset are banned from U.K.

You and gee757 should get together and have stupid ratchet babies...

People from England aint got the voice for rap yet. Yall soynd way to proper. Even the slang. I think yall gotta really make a whole new sound. Because sounding like watered down americans is wack.

West Coast niggas and South niggas dont sound like East coast niggas. And they dont even try.

People from England aint got the voice for rap yet. Yall soynd way to proper. Even the slang. I think yall gotta really make a whole new sound. Because sounding like watered down americans is wack.

West Coast niggas and South niggas dont sound like East coast niggas. And they dont even try.

Meanwhile rappers from NY right now

Back