Welcome To aBlackWeb

The most incredible Bahayogi 🇧🇸

She's in trinidad for carnival
Pictures do not do her justice, she is 10x better looking in real life

My nigga started dating a Caribbean chick a few years back. I told him before he even shot his shot that he probably wasn't built for that. He did it any and it was cool for a couple months. Then they went to a festival and apparently she started dancing like this with some other dudes and they got in an argument over it.

Nigga called me up damn near in tears. He said "she kept saying it was just a dance and I need to chill" and I had to mute the phone cause shit made me laugh.

Last edited:
My nigga started dating a Caribbean chick a few years back. I told him before he even shot his shot that he probably wasn't built for that. He did it any and it was cool for a couples month. Then they went to a festival and apparently she started dancing like this with some other dudes and they got in an argument over it.

Nigga called me up damn near in tears. He said "she kept saying it was just a dance and I need to chill" and I had to mute the phone cause shit made me laugh.
Yeah, americans without any knowledge of wining would actually wanna kill themselves
it aint that serious, nothing is personal...
chick would either dance back or walk forward and that's it. Music too loud to have a conversation anyway

Back