FEATURED The Most Hated TV/Movie Characters of Alltime?

test
I Don't Think ive seen a nigga get betrayed in a movie like this ....S/O to his Old Man Tuna & Barbara
th
th
th
th
xIkGLJZFnGx21IQDAb1ysyRUUjr.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Came in to post Boston George’s wife, mom and snitch ass homeboy

Plus…
IMG_8043.jpeg

Ice T from NY Undercover…that nigga was terrible lol

Over the years I've softened on Skylar, Walt made her that way with his bullshit
Meh, yes and no.

I’m rewatching bb rn and I’m almost through S4.

Had it not been for Skylar offering to pay for Hanks bills, Walt would’ve been done. But her coming along side just fueled his ego even more into Heisenberg

Meh, yes and no.

I’m rewatching bb rn and I’m almost through S4.

Had it not been for Skylar offering to pay for Hanks bills, Walt would’ve been done. But her coming along side just fueled his ego even more into Heisenberg

First Walt didn't really wanna quit cause of his ego and the power he had

Also he was a grade A piece of shit by then as well.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Tariq from power. I'm not talking about book of ghost cuz people like that show I'm talking about the og power. He was so hated he was getting cussed out by grown folks in his personalite for that role.

Tasha_St_Patrick.jpg

...this stankin azzz hefa here is the reason everything went downhill. Had she been a supportive wife and stood by Ghost to go legit...everything else WOULDN'T have happened.

AND...mofos wanna blame Ghost for cheating with Angela?? THAT stankin azzz hefa cheated on him FIRST! Remember...her azzz was in the backseat of the SUV finger poppin her pussy in front of Sean, OUTSIDE Ghost's own club! Oh and don't get me started on their piece of shyt son. It's STILL on site wit that ungrateful azzz nigga.

All the nigga wanted to do was go legit and open a bunch of successful clubs throughout the country. Naw...this hefa was too stupid to see the bigger picture. Even her own mama damn there called her a dumbazzz for thinkin about runnin off with Sean. Smh

FUCC YOU TASHA! AND FUCC TARIQ!

Last edited:
Kids in tv and movies always seem to be horrible because the parents just let them run wild without discipline

View attachment 1174290It’s all her fault they was in the projects struggling lol
For real, James would find a brown paper bag full of large bills and here's Florida: "James you go to turn that money over to the police. De lawd don't want us taking stolen cash he wants us to struggle like every good black TV family untill we get our big break."

And that " big break didn't happen until the series finale. Thanks a heap flawda.