Welcome To aBlackWeb

The most disturbing video on the Internet

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
After watching the HBO doc Crazy, Not Insane I been fascinated with places the human brain would go. However there is one video I truly can't wrap my mind around and has disturbed me.

Please note I have no intention of desire to ever watch this sick shit, but I do find it fascinating and troubling that the video has been spreading around like wild fire lately via Discord, Facebook, etc. We are talking about quite possibly the most disturbing video and audio ever recorded that would make the most edgelords and trolls turn it off. Have any of you guys accidentally clicked on this video or encountered this? Btw please don't go searching for this, as this is CP. And if you know anyone that's aware of this they should report it to federal authorities. Also please stay out the comment section of the youtube video. Word is sick fucks been posting the links everywhere lately.

After watching the HBO doc Crazy, Not Insane I been fascinated with places the human brain would go. However there is one video I truly can't wrap my mind around and has disturbed me.

Please note I have no intention of desire to ever watch this sick shit, but I do find it fascinating and troubling that the video has been spreading around like wild fire lately via Discord, Facebook, etc. We are talking about quite possibly the most disturbing video and audio ever recorded that would make the most edgelords and trolls turn it off. Have any of you guys accidentally clicked on this video or encountered this? Btw please don't go searching for this, as this is CP. And if you know anyone that's aware of this they should report it to federal authorities. Also please stay out the comment section of the youtube video. Word is sick fucks been posting the links everywhere lately.

never was aware of this and damn sure wasn't looking for it

Maybe this is the video I may have heard about on FB and heard what it was and damn sure never checked for it and researched into it.

This is dark.

Not surprised Youtube allows this stuff on their platform.

They'll take down and demonetize any black creator but will definitely allow nazis and pedophiles run rampant.

The jonestown massacre tapes can easily be seen as well.

They'll take down and demonetize any black creator but will definitely allow nazis and pedophiles run rampant.

Well after that big exposure and controversy ,Youtube has cracked down hard since then.

One day maybe 2 or more yrs ago I was looking at some shit totally unrelated and got a recommendation that was just a young white girl doing some regular shit with her family.

It might have got recommended because I looked up why youtube was changing or something,but they hadn't cleaned all that shit up yet.

I didn't know wtf it was,it was just a random video,but I guess that was one of those vids pedos were looking at.

Since then though,they been real tight.

"They" are some truly barbaric and psychologically sick MFers.

Did y'all see the description of what happens to that poor child in the film?

"Come see a child's ruin" "Her innocence lost" "Her dignity stolen" "Used as a tool she will learn how to please her mistress"

Hell, the title alone, "Daisy's Destruction" and it's a phucking SNUFF film!!

This is some truly repugnant, depraved shit

I can't...

What are the jonestown massacre ? Nigeria tapes from recent?

I can't understand why anyone would want to see some shit like this. What could possibly get from seeing a little girl ruined like that.
Just reading about folks who watch this apparently they like gore and are called"edgelords" but even they not fucking with this video. This is supposedly the darkest video ever created and should be at least submerged in the dark net, but what's most alarming is it's going around lately on popular social media platforms and having people downloading CP to their phones and computers. Some folks who seen this shit and even the audio said they required therapy after. Shit is some life alternating shit. Smh

I'm 5 min in and from a phycological (one of my passions) it's intriguing, but man reading the comments and hearing how you feel idk if I should continue lol.

Same man I think it's very interestin' to think about why people do the things they do. And a mass suicide gotta be one of the most intriguin' acts a person could take part in

I don't know what your threshold is but that audio may haunt you for a very long time to come
Personally I don't go looking for shit, and I've been hunted by a nigga getting his throat slit by someone wearing a Santa Claus glove and just the sound blood, neck tendons and shit snapping from a knife tramatized the fuck outta me at age 13 to the point it took me 10 years to be able to watch videos like the unfortunate Nipsey video which also fucked me up. I'm not no badass hardcore nigga that looks for this shit, however like many I'm curious about the mental sides of people doing these acts.

I would recommend that HBO doc to y'all. I'm not sure how disturbing audio with children dying can be since I have yet to encounter that, but I'm almost positive shit is disturbing and I'm unsure if I can stomach that.

The thing is my girl and I both are intrigued by cults and shit and she put me on Jim Jones so I might wait to listen to this with her. She marked out knowing there was even audio for this shit since she knows alot about the history of this but man idk if I want her to listen. We both intrigued though

Personally I don't go looking for shit, and I've been hunted by a nigga getting his throat slit by someone wearing a Santa Claus glove and just the sound blood, neck tendons and shit snapping from a knife tramatized the fuck outta me at age 13 to the point it took me 10 years to be able to watch videos like the unfortunate Nipsey video which also fucked me up. I'm not no badass hardcore nigga that looks for this shit, however like many I'm curious about the mental sides of people doing these acts.

I would recommend that HBO doc to y'all. I'm not sure how disturbing audio with children dying can be since I have yet to encounter that, but I'm almost positive shit is disturbing and I'm unsure if I can stomach that.
Wow!! That sounds crazy as hell

Listen Foxx, I work in healthcare and I've actually seen some very distubing things happen to and come out of the human body...

But that Jonestown audio...just the audio...really did a number on me. Mostly because it isn't difficult to visualize what's happening, especially if you've seen the photos and read the descriptions in news articles and such.

*shivers*

Back