Welcome To aBlackWeb

The more jealous sex..

Ehhhhh..

Well, dudes will cheat, cheat, and lose their minds of their girl do.

A girl will cheat, cheat, cheat..and leave their man if he cheats.

I’ve known at least 3 dudes directly or indirectly that did murder/suicides over their ole ladies.

I think women are more jealous over day to day shit (social media stuff, checking out a phat ass in public), but dudes may have them beat when the relationship is over and she starts seeing other niggas.

Men are the more jealous sex, got white boys creating websites with databases of white women dating Black men, men going mass killing sprees over not getting pussy. It's not close at all.

I’ve known at least 3 dudes directly or indirectly that did murder/suicides over their ole ladies.

I think women are more jealous over day to day shit (social media stuff, checking out a phat ass in public), but dudes may have them beat when the relationship is over and she starts seeing other niggas.
Yup, shit anymore i gotta ask the girl im talkin to bout they ex, im too old to have to worry bout fightin some nigga that wont move the fuck on wit life, been there done that

Are we talking jealousy in relationship or just in general?

I think we exhibit it in different ways. I could never be jealous of another man, but there's a lot of fatherless dudes that's been jealous of me and what I do or the women I've had. Yet they might show it differently.

From my sisters to the women I've been involved with says that women are more jealous and will talk behind your back or get with their homegirls bf.

There's alot of gossip IG pages like shaderoom, bossip etc where jealousy is out on full display.

There's a story on my timeline now ...

A man murdered his female partner of eight years just yesterday in Lagos, Nigeria

Their second child was allegedly from another dude..

The way he killed her was methodical.... he took his own life too

I wanted to say it’s equal but then I wanted to say it’s men but now it might be women

I think it’s equal

just because men are more dramatic when being jealous doesn’t make them more jealous than women

Women be hatin on other women all the time women get jealous in relationships just as much as men imo

Its who ever is the most insecure.....and that varies based on your environment and make up

I have seen it both ways...

And they could be jealous about anything. and i do mean anything

There's a story on my timeline now ...

A man murdered his female partner of eight years just yesterday in Lagos, Nigeria

Their second child was allegedly from another dude..

The way he killed her was methodical.... he took his own life too
I mean...

:ualreadyknow:

Back