Welcome To aBlackWeb

No superhero landing

d7237fcf6855ca1dec3cfa4f3f7bd5c5f7218f71.gifv

Another exciting episode. I liked the balance of heavy action and heavy drama.
Some interesting turns for sure as the seeds are planted for what was to come in the last 3 Skywalker based Star Wars films. Oh and Those Damn travel biscuits SMH !!

It was a world-building episode. It's been clear that they're trying to build a bridge between these shows (this and the Bad Batch) and the sequel trilogy regarding Palpatine's fascination with cloning

I find it hard to believe Gideon would be attacking with a force like that after escaping from being prosecuted. Could be the origin of The First Order or like I said earlier, Thrawn

I think we're building to the reveal that Grogu is a clone of yoda
I was thinking this as well, considering rumors that we’re going to learn more about Grogu’s origins.

Just weird they’d dedicate an entire episode to the cloner just to wipe his mind and so far after it was done.

I think Grogu being a Yoda clone would be lazy.. even lazier if Grogu somehow had any combination of Palpatine, Yoda and the Skywalker family.

I felt like the asshole scientist was the predecessor to somehow cloning the Palpatine we saw in The Last Jedi movie

Back