Welcome To aBlackWeb

I will say this tho I hope they do more with Grogu than him making silly noises, eating snacks and occasionally using the force.

Quite a bit of time has passed since he was with Luke.. I hope they do something more.

Also.. Bo Katan a fuckin hater lol

I will say this tho I hope they do more with Grogu than him making silly noises, eating snacks and occasionally using the force.

Quite a bit of time has passed since he was with Luke.. I hope they do something more.

Also.. Bo Katan a fuckin hater lol
The grogu thing has over stayed it's welcome. He doesn't fit this story and he never did.

The grogu thing has over stayed it's welcome. He doesn't fit this story and he never did.
Iono about the bolded part... he served a purpose at one point.

Now.. they gonna have to get this nigga to talk or get an upgrade of some sort.. that shit they been doing the past 2.5 seasons aint gon cut it for another one

Iono about the bolded part... he served a purpose at one point.

Now.. they gonna have to get this nigga to talk or get an upgrade of some sort.. that shit they been doing the past 2.5 seasons aint gon cut it for another one
He was just a fetch it mission that went longer than needed. Since Grogu a merchandise cash cow we're going to have to deal with him.

Back