Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm torn. I definitely don't condone her points of view, but are they worthy of firing her?

I guess I can see it if she's going to make others uncomfortable and kill the chemistry. But her political point of view being the sole reason isn't fair.

I do wonder if her and Bill Burr ever argued politics, lol.

I'm torn. I definitely don't condone her points of view, but are they worthy of firing her?

I guess I can see it if she's going to make others uncomfortable and kill the chemistry. But her political point of view being the sole reason isn't fair.

She said some stupid shit and didn't apologize. Lost a good gig for a dumb reason

Oh, in that case, fair game I guess.

What did she say?

I’m sure she said some slick shit to someone I hope it was him! Now that she’s gone he gotta say something on his podcast lol

Still haven't seen this show but I came across her firing

Seems like she been trying to get let go since season one.....so that she can say she was let go because of cancel culture and radical left

although what she said wasn’t that big of a deal tbh... it should’ve never have been said bc she should’ve expected the backlash... so much of what is thought of doesn’t need to go out into the world of social media... smh I knew she would get fired as soon as I had seen her trending earlier

true
lmao what a dumbass. it was only a matter of time though after the last time she basically made fun of or talked shit about trans people. Which must've made shit awkward on set cause I believe Pedro Pascal has a trans cousin, and now a trans sister too.
. True.... this was just the last straw... she has been saying wild crap that could’ve all been left unsaid... o well

true

. True.... this was just the last straw... she has been saying wild crap that could’ve all been left unsaid... o well
yeah that's why this doesn't come as a surprise. she's been flirting with the maga/alt right crowd for the last year or so. Wonder if she'll try to get back into MMA now cause she really fumbled the bag

Funny i think the last episode i watched was character being introduced

Idk, 30mins/episode seemed like a slap in the face to this storied franchise

Back