tenor.gif

Oprah shaking her head clip.gif

Nah bruh.

That doesn't count because it was early on.

My analysis up to that point was actually right when you think about it.

Simply because they didn't keep that bullshit up for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Y'all got it, dude can take blaster and darksaber attacks but when it come to getting hands that's his weakness

You do understand that's how reality works too right? You can put on a bulletproof vest and it will stop the bullet from piercing you, but it won't magically take away the impact. Blasters and the darksaber work the same way. They use heat to destroy. The armor resists that heat. What the armor doesn't do is nullify the impact from a droid going full jackhammer on Mando's head.

The movies and series are all that 99% of the people that watch them know, lol. So maybe to you they not the center, but to 99% of watchers, they are.

And to Disney and the creator of Star Wars George Lucas they are, which is why they are always in or tied to all of the movies and series.

and why them fucks should of never killed off all the skywalkers...

Reactions: deadeye
View attachment 424625

Nah bruh.

That doesn't count because it was early on.

My analysis up to that point was actually right when you think about it.

Simply because they didn't keep that bullshit up for the rest of the season.

It does count tho. People was doing the same shit with Game of Thrones before it went to shit, complaining about “filler” episodes. You gotta let these stories breath. You can’t just get right to the shits every episode.

That’s what happened in the last 2 seasons of GoT, they started speeding up the pace to add more spectacle and the story went to shit, plot threads got ignored, characters started making decisions that didn’t make logical sense because there was no character progression, people started complaining about characters “teleporting” to different locations too fast and we ended up with that season 8 shit show.

You niggas need to understand the importance of “filler” and story pacing.

The first few episodes were garbage.

I stand by that.

Also, as much as I like the show...........it would've flopped if it wasn't for Baby Yoda (Grogu)
Of course it would have, lol. The entire show was premised on their relationship and journey to get him to the Jedi.

Probably more to your point though, they could have put a different cute baby alien in there and it would have been just as good. Baby Yoda ain’t really do shit but be cute and get protected.

I don’t think the show was dependent on any single character. Most of the draw was the relationships, reveals, and nostalgia.

Looking forward to the boba fett show...lot of different directions they can go with that one.

They can introduce some alot of new characters from the republic and maybe some of luke's new jedi knights depending on the time jump they do.

So now that I know that Mando goes on for S3, how does his story progress?

If Grogu ain't apart f his world, I wanna see him just fuck shit up.
The Fett series and Mando series will both be airing next December, the latter coming out in Christmas.

Looking forward to the boba fett show...lot of different directions they can go with that one.

They can introduce some alot of new characters from the republic and maybe some of luke's new jedi knights depending on the time jump they do.
Fett series in the same timeline as the Mando series, so if there is a time jump both shows will be doing it.

Fett series in the same timeline as the Mando series, so if there is a time jump both shows will be doing it.

Yeah just read that. Either way there should be alot of content for both shows to dive into. Interesting how now you have a rogue (Boba), a pure Mando (Bo Katan), and an offshoot (Din) all major players.

I still think the reason behind the Boba show is to put more of the base 5 characters (luke, leia, han, lando, and chewie) in play while the mandolorian does its own thing for awhile.