Welcome To aBlackWeb

The MAGAs favorite show - Roseanne - now under fire for "racist" comment made on Twitter...

Mister B. M. Ed.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...acks-former-obama-adviser-in-racially-charged

Roseanne Barr targets former Obama adviser in racially charged tweet

“Roseanne” star Roseanne Barr attacked former Obama White House adviser Valerie Jarett on Tuesday in a tweet alleging connections to the Muslim Brotherhood that many have called racist.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby,” Barr wrote, using Jarrett's initials and responding to a tweet accusing the former Obama adviser of helping “hide” misdeeds for the Obama administration.

Barr also sent out a number of other tweets Tuesday morning, lashing out at billionaire liberal donor George Soros and former President Clinton's daughter, Chelsea Clinton, whom the comedian linked to a right-wing conspiracy accusing Soros of trying to orchestrate “the overthrow of us constitutional republic.”

“Soros' goal; the overthrow of us constitutional republic by buying/backing candidates 4 local district attorney races who will ignore US law & favor 'feelings' instead-and call everyone who is alarmed by that 'racist,'” Barr tweeted.

"Chelsea Soros Clinton," she wrote in an earlier tweet.

Right-wing activists have accused Soros, who frequently supports liberal causes, of bankrolling anti-President Trump demonstrations, including at his inauguration.

Earlier this year former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke insinuated that the "March for Our Lives" movement against gun violence had Soros's "fingerprints all over it," suggesting he was financially supporting the movement.

Barr's reboot of the popular comedy "Roseanne" on ABC was met with both criticism and strong ratings earlier this year when it was revealed Barr's character would be portrayed as a Trump supporter.

Eh. Roseanne gone roseanne. I threw that bitch in the trash when she admited to voting for trump. That bitch been dead to me.

Fuck that was quick.

I'm sure she could get herself a gig at the White House tho'. Timin' couldn't be better, she wants to be a politician at some point, I think I read?

Back