Welcome To aBlackWeb

For some reason, the 3 LOTR movies was all I needed in that world. I like them shits, but I have no interest in experiencing that world for another second. I didn't see any of The Hobbit movies and won't be watching this shit.

For some reason, the 3 LOTR movies was all I needed in that world. I like them shits, but I have no interest in experiencing that world for another second. I didn't see any of The Hobbit movies and won't be watching this shit.
The hobbit shits were good. I prolly went into that trilogy feeling how u felt about the movies right now.

Yeah the hobbit was really good and the fights were some of the best. Great movies for fantasy fans
Only thing is the hobbit movies relied to heavily on CGI backdrops as compared to the LOTR trilogy because warner pressured Peter Jackson to make those films in 3 monts a piece so he didn't have the time to craft the master piece hobbit films he's really capable of .aming. they were still fun movies though.

Anyone know which story from The Silmarillion this is?

I'm presuming somewhere un the second age

This looks amazing. That is the kind of budget WoT needed to do justice that series.

Back