Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix The Lincoln Lawyer (Season 2, Part 2)

I read some spoilers from the book, but the series may go a different direction... They've already changed a bunch
Of course they did lol

Don't want to derail but it's odd how a favorite book or whatever gets greenlit to become a movie or show but then gets changed to what the showrunner wants. Like the original was a favorite before the changes so why even change anything. Showrunners always want to add their own thing to a story when the original is what got it greenlit in the first place

Of course they did lol

Don't want to derail but it's odd how a favorite book or whatever gets greenlit to become a movie or show but then gets changed to what the showrunner wants. Like the original was a favorite before the changes so why even change anything. Showrunners always want to add their own thing to a story when the original is what got it greenlit in the first place
Yeah it's annoying in a lotta cases.

The Internet war between Anne Rice fans is still going strong. Despite how good the first season was there's a lotta fans still sold on it being garbage and an insult to her legacy.

Now they have a point with the Mayfair witch show... I didn't really like that at all. It had some moments. But it was not good
But interview was great. Lincoln lawyer is pretty good though. Same with justified. As long as the changes make for good TV, I normally don't care what they change. Even if it's a favorite book. Just make it good TV.

I would LOVE to see an easy Rawlins series... Walter Mosley already worked on snowfall... I think it would translate great. Make the changes and adjustments you need.

Just make it good TV

Pretty good
Of course she's innocent of killing one guy but ended up doing a Secret Window move and killed her ex husband and buried him in her own garden

And she may have sent the guys to beat up Mickey? Wtf?

Wonder if the actress who plays Izzy is pregnant

I don't recall the dead woman

First off my family including myself absolutely hated what Maggie did other than that i loved the theatrical demonstrations in the courtroom and how this show displays how someones life can be pulled apart when they are on trial,you find out all the good and bad things.Even witnesses are broken down and their integrity is questionable.
Nice work from the entire cast im glad everyone gets to have their moments
There was a kind of predictable turn and actually reminded me of Patrick Dempseys story arc in The Practice
Theres Definitely a character i will miss seeing
I hope to see more of Yaya Dacosta portraying Andrea “Andy” Freeman

Back