Welcome To aBlackWeb

The logic when the subject is overexposure does make sense but okay guys relax lol

I felt like that recent remake was intended for either diehard fans or folks just being introduced to it on PS5 so I wouldnt really call it overexposure unless you willingly paid for the shit every time it was released.

I played the original and saw the remaster and remake and was like nah im good.. I dont really need to play it again

I felt like that recent remake was intended for either diehard fans or folks just being introduced to it on PS5 so I wouldnt really call it overexposure unless you willingly paid for the shit every time it was released.

I played the original and saw the remaster and remake and was like nah im good.. I dont really need to play it again
That’s fine lol

just for me it’s too much last of us so my interest isn’t exactly high

I'm in the process of playing the first one again

I don't think I've ever seen this nigga in those game thread so now I'm wondering if he's even played the series before

Back