Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Last of Us (No 2nd Game Spoilers!!)

An entertaining and good season ender and I liked the question the episode introduced but the ending definitely felt abrupt . I thought we would get a 90 minute episode. I think I'm going to go ahead and watch how part 2 of the game plays out.
My answer to the question would be an easy one especially looking around at what humanity has become for the most part in this series/video game.

I thought she knew and was ok with the decision to sacrifice herself and that's why Joel said there are other immune?
No one ever told her, Joel didn't want to tell her either which is why he came up with that lie of other people being immune. In the game she was unconscious and never talked to Marlene

He aint give Ellie a choice.
He killed folks who were unarmed and no longer a threat.
He lied to Eliie when she asked him straight up.
What unarmed person did he kill, the surgeon came with a scalpel, he let the other two women in the room live

Would they even survive the attack to begin with
Likely not. People would still die from getting attacked by infected but wouldn't end up turning. So if they managed to eradicate infected then it'd be back to a sort of normal world. Not sure they'd be able to successfully destroy all of the infected though

Back