Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Last of Us (No 2nd Game Spoilers!!)

The clickers and bloaters were so gross 🤢
That's kind of the point lol

I'm excited to see how they look in the show. The crew that did Chernobyl did an excellent job showing the radiation sickness. So I'm expecting them to do great with the infected in the game

That's fine. Take your time

Only worry I'd have with delays would be fear they'd lose some of the big people they grabbed from Chernobyl

In the HBO adaptation, Joel and Ellie apparently encounter Henry and Sam in Kansas City instead of Pittsburgh while the hunters are more clearly defined. Little else has been revealed about the plot, though Pedro Pascal, who plays Joel, is confident it can live up to the legacy of the original game.

The new characters, Marlon and Florence are described as "a married couple surviving alone in the wilderness of post-apocalyptic Wyoming."
I don't think changing the location would be a problem. I don't know why directors/producers always want to add new characters when all they need to do is follow the source material though

I don't think changing the location would be a problem. I don't know why directors/producers always want to add new characters when all they need to do is follow the source material though

B/c they wanna feel like created something orignal w/n the story

I wanna know how far into the game do they go into season 1
I don't remember how long it took me to beat the first game. I played on grounded though lol

This is 10 episodes for season 1. I actually wouldn't mind if they didn't rush it and ended up not finishing game 1 in season 1

I don't remember how long it took me to beat the first game. I played on grounded though lol

This is 10 episodes for season 1. I actually wouldn't mind if they didn't rush it and ended up not finishing game 1 in season 1

Yeah they don't need to pack EVERYTHING in one season. Stretch it out.

They nailed it the clicker noise tho.

Back