Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Last of Us (No 2nd Game Spoilers!!)

This shit mid af. I'm lowkey disappointed in HBO

Nothing against the cast or the story itself. It's just not a very good iteration of man vs nature to me.

If the next episode continues like this, I'll just wait until the series is over and binge it one day

Fuckin clickers made me itch 🤢 they look great. I might not make it past the boaters yall lol
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite part of Episode 2 was the doctor actually, I wanted more background on how the world reacted to the virus. The game gives bits and pieces buts still a mystery
I think each episode will be doing this and it's really dope world building

I wonder if they changed the nature of the virus so it's not airborne like that anymore so they dont have to worry about masks.

I'm not too mad at that adjustment. The mycelium network thing is interesting I wonder how much theyre gonna lean on that this season

I wonder if they changed the nature of the virus so it's not airborne like that anymore so they dont have to worry about masks.

I'm not too mad at that adjustment. The mycelium network thing is interesting I wonder how much theyre gonna lean on that this season
The spores never made sense in the game anyway, so what if you're wearing a mask they will still be on your clothes as you walking through the area

Ehhh I think it accomplished the same thing. It's not like we actually saw Tess in the shootout we just heard it and saw the aftermath.

I dunno how I feel about that weird ass runner kiss tho. Like she was already bitten/infected. That shit was weird lol
Thinking back on it that was odd. She was already infected. Also it was odd how nonviolent it was

Showrunner discussed it in the video after the show. Said that it'd be difficult to display the spores on television and also that in reality the air would circulate it and the spores wouldn't be in one area

My favorite part of Episode 2 was the doctor actually, I wanted more background on how the world reacted to the virus. The game gives bits and pieces buts still a mystery

Definitely my favorite part. I'd watch an entire series on that. I don't need action all the time. You give me a compelling story with consequences I'm in there.

so I hope they continue giving us insight as to how it happened on that side of the world.

Back