Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apple TV The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey

This is going to feel different for people who know or knew someone with Alzheimer's or some other mental disease/disorder
Yeah my grandfather had it... Book was still amazing

:cry:

Solid first episode. I kinda wanna wait till all the episodes are out so I can binge it but fuck it

Aite im all caught up. Ready for the next episode.
Story is compelling...Cast is dope.. Sam and Dominique Fishback acting they ass off

Aite im all caught up. Ready for the next episode.
Story is compelling...Cast is dope.. Sam and Dominique Fishback acting they ass off
I know what you mean, because it really is a moving story and go to show you just how important family is.

Another dope episode. They killin this. I started a free trial on AppleTV just so I could watch it on the streaming service itself. Ima cancel that shit after the trial is done but still.. lol.

Two episodes left im wondering how this is all gonna tie up. Wish there were more

Great show man... I really enjoyed this joint

I feel like it ended kinda abruptly tho.. Not sure how I was expecting to end but it just seemed to stop. I wanted more but overall I appreciated this show for what it was.

This joint should get an award or two IMO

Great show and Sam did excellent. Maybe some of his best acting work.

I like that it didn’t have some tragic ending like him dying before handing everything over to Robyn.

Back