Welcome To aBlackWeb

Didn't like it. I got bored and
when I started paying attention to it again it had the one guy licking the thigh of some other guy and that was just gross

The King's Man

King's Beginning

PRAISE: This prequel to The Kingsman films is a pretty good grab bag bag of action and altered history.
It's well acted by the entire cast including: Djimon Hounsou · Ralph Fiennes · Shaun McKee · Peter York · Matthew Goode · Charles Dance · Alexandra Maria Lara and Alexander Shaw.
What surprised me most was the dramatic turns in the movie. I was expecting it to go down such an emotional path. I really enjoyed what they did with several of the action sequences. Most of the Word War I sequences were pretty gripping.
I have always been fascinated by Rasputin and his connection to The Tsar Nicholas II. So this was a nice bonus for me. It's best to watch this film in HDR instead of HFR.

PROBLEMS: I watched half of this movie in a high frame rate in which the fight sequences looked animated and stalled .
Some story paths were ultra predictable.
Some scenes are extremely silly and over the top.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

I had reservations bout this before seeing..wasnt sure id like the setting but it was pretty damn good..

But is Hitler from Kazakhstan the fuck

Back