Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

You write orders too?

Frito Lay pays good especially with the weekly bonus

I work for them
Oh no, it was more tongue in cheek. I enjoy driving and have improved my communications skills, it wouldn't be a bad job if I had to transition to a different industry.

I love me a mature woman’s body, all that tight and right stuff. It just don’t hit no more, I see older women now, nice fitting outside or close fitting clothes. I eyes go straight to the stomach, that bulge (no homo) that fupa.

Arms wit some chubbiness to it, crease on the side of the ribs wit chubbiness. Real authentic and live female bodies. Hips gotten wider, and when they got all of that and walking with confidence.

1715606914951.jpeg
Geez, this past Sunday at church..

Let me tell you man, felt like I was at spring break in Miami

I love me a mature woman’s body, all that tight and right stuff. It just don’t hit no more, I see older women now, nice fitting outside or close fitting clothes. I eyes go straight to the stomach, that bulge (no homo) that fupa.

Arms wit some chubbiness to it, crease on the side of the ribs wit chubbiness. Real authentic and live female bodies. Hips gotten wider, and when they got all of that and walking with confidence.

View attachment 1310509
Geez, this past Sunday at church..

Let me tell you man, felt like I was at spring break in Miami

You entering the @deadeye phase.

Back