Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

I feel you. Hmmm I’d say north CA or like Washington state but idk how expensive it is.
Fuck and no Cali. Ain't enough sunshine in the world to be paying they cost of living and not be on an island

I'm just a photosynthesis kinda guy

*Photosynthesis_Chi coming soon*

tumblr_obvvvaBNmd1tkb2p0o1_540.gif

@Mister B. It's not a negative that you and wife want to family plan, but the condom along with the birth control for a married couple seems a wee bit overboard. I mean would it be devastating if you all got pregnant at this point?
No, but that's only because we PLANNED for that. We've been married five years now. We had three to make sure we were even set up for kids. So, hypothetically, if she didn’t want the pill and we didn’t want kids at the time, the how else were we going to apply birth control?
Not just that but bro everytime we speak on child rearing and kids you start talking about protecting our seed. Most people want children. You’re a teacher so you know being a parent is not the worst thing ever but you talk like it.
I say "protect your seed" to the people that AREN'T READY for kids. Obviously, if two people know that that's the next phase in their lives together, than why stomp on that?

There's nothing wrong with making sure that's what BOTH people want (and that they're in a union that supports it) before it happens. At we see every day, this is a seldom thing, and the result ends up being unstable families, and unbalanced children that - guess what - show up to my and millions of other teachers’ classrooms each year.

I just try to point out why even have that if it can be prevented? And that's not a villainous thing to do. It just comes off to me that me saying "Guard Your Seed" clearly triggers the lot of you.
View attachment 1247331

Not knowing what ya wife's pussy feels like on your dick is crazy.

But back to minding my own business.
What makes you so sure I haven't?

You're right; MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Last edited:
Everyday. But I don't smoke b4 noon or after 9pm

And here's another thing, it's too cold to be smoking outside. And I don't know how much gas I'm burning smoking in the car but that's starting to get boring as well

lol facts tho. I wake n bake tho but I’m bout to stop because I be tired

Back