Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I'll normally hit the garage. But i also lean more towards the edibles and vape so I'm able to do it without my lil one's seeing what's going on
I leave the edibles for at night or functions. Good News Me Time my go to right now. I also don't have to worry about children

Sounds like he need to be on the islands during this time
I'll be in Montego Bay in 6 weeks

Cold weather sucks. Only redeeming quality is what Elzo said but my bed as dry and empty a a pack of Newports on the yard

Trying to rationalize cs and child care with a person who practices protected sex with they spouse is crazy

Everything ain't for everyone to get🤷🏿‍♂️
Trash take. First off, @MultiChi You don't know my goddamn situation, so stay off my dick. Literally.

2nd, I still have yet to hear why birth control and family planning is wrong in a marriage. Seems to me to dusty dick negroes are content to spread your seed to the first jawn that would allow it, even if puts you in a predicament that you're now stuck in a relationship with someone for the next 18-21 YEARS to someone you didn't want 18-21 days with, taking care of a child half you secretly regret creating behind closed doors, and would undo it if you had access to a Time Machine.

But, ya'll go off.

New-level nasty mammals mad at me cause we choose to plan our family better. Scust at all you short-sighted niglets.

Trash take. First off, @MultiChi You don't know my goddamn situation, so stay off my dick. Literally.

2nd, I still have yet to hear why birth control and family planning is wrong in a marriage. Seems to me to dusty dick negroes are content to spread your seed to the first jawn that would allow it, even if puts you in a predicament that you're now stuck in a relationship with someone for the next 18-21 YEARS to someone you didn't want 18-21 days with, taking care of a child half you regret creating and would undo it if you had access to a Time Machine.

But, ya'll go off.

New-level nasty mammals mad at me cause we choose to plan our family better. Scust at all you short-sighted niglets.
Bruh this was weeks ago and we off that. Or rather I'm off that

I wasn't even trying to be disrespectful and make you defensive so I'm a let you go off cause it's misguided anger

1) It was TWO DAYS AGO.

2) My “anger” only stems from y’all trying to use imitate time between my wife and I as a negative, simply because we’re thinking differently.

Not just that but bro everytime we speak on child rearing and kids you start talking about protecting our seed. Most people want children. You’re a teacher so you know being a parent is not the worst thing ever but you talk like it.

I leave the edibles for at night or functions. Good News Me Time my go to right now. I also don't have to worry about children

I'll be in Montego Bay in 6 weeks

Cold weather sucks. Only redeeming quality is what Elzo said but my bed as dry and empty a a pack of Newports on the yard
Enjoy that time in montego I want to go back but it's other places on my list I need to go to first

Back