Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Not to get deep on yall, and some of our members older than me may have already experienced this.

But do yall feel like yall leavin the world behind? Like, there was a time where you felt like you were in this? And now you look around and experience the world around you, and you ask yourself?

Where the hell am I? And it don’t seem to be an age related thing per’say cause people older than you seem to be operating on a dimension lower than you,

Like, everything is much much more simple than you ever believed it to be before, ..but it’s like, what if you could be Superman with all his powers but no one would know you exist.

What good could you do with that much power but nothing changes cause no one believes in Superman..feel me?

One more thing, the anger you are able to feel from others, the resentment, irritation, love, etc. that you experience coming from others.

Only has the depth of feeling that you feel for others. When you are experiencing that someone is angry with you, the level that you are able to empathize is only at level you yourself can feel.

That’s why forgiveness is such a powerful tool. Once you are able to lessen the amount of anger you feel towards others, the level of anger you experience from others, will meet that level.

No matter how mad they are at you, it can not exceed the level of feeling you feel when you are mad at someone.

You can not feel love stronger or weaker than the amount of love you can feel for someone else. If you can’t love others, at a high level, you can’t feel others love you at a high level.

Give some people grace, they may not be able to feel disappointment or disrespect at the same level as you. So they don’t know just how much they hurt you.

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o2_250.gifv

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gifv
This is my lady's favorite quote when we disagree. I can't stand it, I feel just like that security guard too smh lol

Just got back home, my youngest is watching a grown man, do a reaction video about 3 elementary kids live stream about Fortnite …

What is this? What’s fucking wrong with society

IMG_2667.jpeg

Tennis is such a wild sport

imagine being an adult playing the sport professionally to support your family and losing to a 15 year old still living at home with their parents and getting an allowance

Back