Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Bruh. I know yall gon call me a liar, but as a whole black folks do not celebrate Juneteenth
They celebrate it out here it's a festival and everything. You would think it's the 4th folks bbqing shooting fireworks, shooting guns. Know if they go thru the history and everything I don't know but it's a weekend event around the city

Mane I need these folks at tnt to get in the game and do whatever it takes to keep inside the nba.
Inside the NBA is gonna eventually end up on max/streaming. I think all the platforms are just now trying to figure out how that will look tho.
How amazon is doing sports presently is a little bit of a cluster fuck and I don't think it can look the same when the deal kicks in or it's gonna be a fail imo.

Tnt/wb might be better off playing the long game in this new deal and letting Amazon take the more expensive risk.

Yeah, I just saw a clip with Rich Eisen talking about how TNT might lose their rights and that show would go away. That's crazy. I've heard a lot of people say they don't even watch the NBA anymore outside of that show.
Yea ESPN sucks big time and you can tell they be trying but it's not there for them. And I'll catch the highlights of the game if it's not on tnt as well

I'm likely the only dude who don't give a damn about Drake or Kendrick that got the site picking sides like they part of these dude's crews.

Go put your pom poms away, neither of those dudes would bust a grape in a fruit fight which is why you're interested. Give me my rap beefs with violence in it. 50 vs Murda Inc the last great beef we've had
I don't have a dog in the fight

You probably still buying the Walmart edited versions of music

🐝 Quiet

Go put your pom poms away, neither of those dudes would bust a grape in a fruit fight which is why you're interested. Give me my rap beefs with violence in it. 50 vs Murda Inc the last great beef we've had
Lmao nigga said he wants to see niggas die.

At least you admit it. 😅

Back