Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

No, the child is simply not. The father's responsibility is to take care of his child as far as the necessities are concerned, but once they split all the rest of that shit goes with Daddy. There's no way in hell anyone is spending no $32k on a child while together with the mother. You buying all the same shit regular folks buy: food, clothes, shoes, toys, education expenses and shit and don't none of that add up to no $32k a month I don't care who you are, where you live, or none of that.

It's punitive, plain and simple. It's not based on what was actually spent on the child in that household and y'all know it.
This line of thinking is exactly why the child support system is in place. Why on earth would the financial support of your child be dependent on if you are still dipping your dick in their mama not?

As someone currently caring for two kids by himself I can still say this shit still doesn't add up to no $32K a month no matter how you pad it, twist it, or cook the books.
Do your kids go to private school or a school that you pay a monthly tuition?

Do your kids go to private school or a school that you pay a monthly tuition?

Does his???

Considering the most expensive private school in this country (Milton School) runs $63,950 per year (or $5,330/month) you're still waaay off from making the case for $32k/month.

Does his???

Considering the most expensive private school in this country (Milton School) runs $63,950 per year (or $5,330/month) you're still waaay off from making the case for $32k/month.
I didn't say it was the sole reason but listed it as one

Respectfully, I don't care to continue with my perspective on this story

I hope you enjoy the balance of your day brother

Africans dont fuck with us like that ✅
Whites don't bathe right ✅

Cam is very in touch and that's why he's popular

Mase losin' it in this video really made my day. When he said "that shit got bubbles on it" I damned near fell out of my chair

So scrolling FB I found out today Daddy Mac of Kriss Kross bday. Cool happy birthday. So made me wonder hmmm I wonder if he still makes music.

Unfortunately yes.

According to ABW BBWs can't take a dick though....
View attachment 1246344
I'd agree if I had a bigger sample size of bbw but I've only been with 2. One was a screamer the other one tried to get me to nut inside. Crazy ass but she was 6'2 and fire we would have made some goodlooking tall ass kids. I should have just breeded it. Her pussy was chefs kiss fr fr.

I had one small chick bent over the couch about to give her the snake and she started freaking out like "omg omg omg" I didn't even put the tip in. I legit paused like I'm drop some good dick but you putting a lot on it. Like tf happened to you in your past lol. Who gave you backshots from hell to have you behaving like this? Had to fuck the shit out of her off gp. That pissed me off lol.

Anyway @Tayboo how tall are you? Trying to see something.

Back