Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

WASHINGTON − There's a revived effort on Capitol Hill to make a shorter workweek the new norm.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., announced Wednesday he will introduce a bill to establish a standard 32-hour workweek that would result in no loss in pay.

Sanders, who chairs the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, will introduce the legislation Thursday during a hearing on the need for a shorter workweek.

“Moving to a 32-hour workweek with no loss of pay is not a radical idea,” Sanders said in a statement. “Today, American workers are over 400 percent more productive than they were in the 1940s. And yet, millions of Americans are working longer hours for lower wages than they were decades ago. That has got to change."
4 days sounds good to me lol

Speaking of Draya This chick from our HS days has a baby w Ben Gordon, 2 w Alshon Jeffrey and one w Jevonte Green

Bag super secured lol

Ya'll answer me this

if your job booked you for the same paid training 3x and it was on your schedule would you take the training every time or tell your supervisor that you already took it? 🤔 cus i did some shit today..

Ya'll answer me this

if your job booked you for the same paid training 3x and it was on your schedule would you take the training every time or tell your supervisor that you already took it? 🤔 cus i did some shit today..
Depends on the supervisor, some supervisor be like, ion care what you do,just don’t make me have to talk to you about something.

And some supervisors blame you for doing shit they told you to do, cause they never took the time to consider the time it takes to do it.

So If you got the latter, if you take the trainings they are going to look at the over scheduling as your fault

Depends on the supervisor, some supervisor be like, ion care what you do,just don’t make me have to talk to you about something.

And some supervisors blame you for doing shit they told you to do, cause they never took the time to consider the time it takes to do it.

So If you got the latter, if you take the trainings they are going to look at the over scheduling as your fault

Word, well my supervisor loves me.

she cool as hell, lil black chick and she really transparent and keeps it real.

she likes to pull us off the phone into these "team meetings" and will keep us in teams group chat for like 1-2 hrs just on cam talking and shit

I dont think she'll say anything unless they look into it and force her to but idk.

Is it virtual from home?

yep, its a work from home job and the trainings are too

the thing is i had two of them which were scheduled on purpose. One self led and then they make u go back and do one in a big group with a trainer leading it. Thing is i had one scheduled for today and it ended up being the same one i did last week. I Saw this one black chick tell the proctors that she already done it last week and they told her she could leave but i aint say shit, i just put my head down and tried to stay low throughout the whole thing.

Back