Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

I was asked about moving to Nola
View attachment 1278807

I'ma dip in and out. An overnight stay here and there but I ain't tryna live there lol

They about to get the army or some shit to come down to try and help curb all the car break ins
I'ma keep it funky. I love New Orleans. Food, culture, fam, etc. Me being in mechanical engineering I wouldn't make the money I'm making right now. Sad to say but those doors didn't open up for me how I liked.
I'm raising my son in a positive community, he wants for nothing. We're not struggling.
I do miss the fam and friends a lot though. I visit when I can.
My responsibilities are higher now since I'm a Sr. Design Mechanical Engineer/Assistant Engineering Manager.
The price of the brick went up. Hahaha.

Member when comedian Dave Attell had that show on Comedy Central that came on after midnight? It was him going to really seedy places, getting to know deviants and doing a comedy show there. That was dope, and it really humanized societal outcast. We need more of that.

I'ma keep it funky. I love New Orleans. Food, culture, fam, etc. Me being in mechanical engineering I wouldn't make the money I'm making right now. Sad to say but those doors didn't open up for me how I liked.
I'm raising my son in a positive community, he wants for nothing. We're not struggling.
I do miss the fam and friends a lot though. I visit when I can.
My responsibilities are higher now since I'm a Sr. Design Mechanical Engineer/Assistant Engineering Manager.
The price of the brick went up. Hahaha.
Yep

That's why I like to dip in and out. I can do the Nola experience and drive right back home

Yep

That's why I like to dip in and out. I can do the Nola experience and drive right back home

LOL, Y'all sound like me and Tha D.

I'll drive down the freeway or down Michigan Ave to Detroit, hit the spots I want, check in with my peoples, grab some shit to eat, take some pictures and shit, then skate on back to the crib.

2023 on Youtube
- click to play video
- commercial play
- skip commercial
- video play

2024 on Youtube
- click to play video
- commercial play
- click next
- another commercial play
- click skip
- video play