Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Radio Shack had the ill remote control cars… I was big on remote control cars when I was a kid.. One of these days I’ma go ahead cop another one.. A big boy one !!
Those rc cars can get expensive. But you can change the shells to whatever kind of car you want. Everything is separate motor, remote control, battery. I've built like 4 of em all electric.
I always upgraded the motor and my last one was going to be to my best one then I was gone move over to doing a couple of gas powered ones but I ain't finished my last one yet. Just need a motor and servos and remote control and it'll be done.

My daughter and I were out and about, she said, “daddy, I need to use the bathroom”. I said number one or two? She said number two, I said, let’s jump in the bat mobile. She asked can’t just use the rest room here?

I told her no, she asked why, I ignored her. You see, she needed to learn a valuable lesson, the lesson every adult learns. When you have to take a shit and need to get home, you’re gonna hit every light imaginable and be behind every shitty driver in the city.

By the third light I look over at her and say, how it’s going, she was like

1708895772785.gif

My daughter and I were out and about, she said, “daddy, I need to use the bathroom”. I said number one or two? She said number two, I said, let’s jump in the bat mobile. She asked can’t just use the rest room here?

I told her no, she asked why, I ignored her. You see, she needed to learn a valuable lesson, the lesson every adult learns. When you have to take a shit and need to get home, you’re gonna hit every light imaginable and be behind every shitty driver in the city.

By the third light I look over at her and say, how it’s going, she was like

View attachment 1270585
Whenever i take my nephew out im like goto the bathroom because we aint doing bathrooms..
But...

No, try.

Back