Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

I know some people laugh about the idea of watching competitive video games, but if you ever get the chance to watch competitive fighting games, it's hilarious how much influence black people have on the scene. It's like the perfect example of how influential black people are.
I used to watch only 2 people that were incredibly good at COD. SandyRavage (obviously a play on Randy Savage) and this other one that went by Spot or something that I can't remember. Spot was better but SandyRavage had the bigger following. Haven't looked into either in years though

Driving all these rental cars so much I have an observation:

Too many safety features on these new cars. After only driving 2 hours straight it suggests that I take a break. FOH

If I don’t use my indicator when switching lanes, the seat vibrates. Again FOH

Done. For now

Imagine this right, imagine this, imagine that you have the ability to create a game. And the lead characters can be anyone and anything but instead of making them talking animals like zootopia. You make em human like you, right.

So your intention in the game is that these characters be sentient. You have an overal framework of rules but for the most part they can do what they want. Tho they have free will because you create them, they don’t have the same kinds of consciousness you have.

They aren’t as smart as you, they aren’t an innovative as you, they can’t create a world for characters they created to live in like you, they are like you but not like you.

So one day you wake up and check out the game and the characters are eating shit. You don’t understand it, you programmed it right, it makes absolutely no sense that they are eating shit. You instruct the characters to stop eating the digital shit but they wont.

For the behavior to not spread you create a place for some of the characters to go who eat shit, thinking the other characters witnessing the penalty of eating shit will stop eating shit. The problem is the other characters don’t believe it will happen to them so they keep eating shit.

So, you really gotta figure out this problem. You build a machine that can put your consciousness in an avatar to put you in the world. So it’s an avatar with the make up of the world, and your consciousness.

While in the world, now able to experience what they experience and the temptation to eat shit. A temptation you would never feel so you learn that you acted to harshly. Being better than your creation so much you never realized just how it is to be the creation without the wisdom and sense of the person that created it.

So what you do, is that you use the avatar you created to pay the penalty for every other character you created, that eats shit. You send your avatar there so that no one else has to suffer for eatting shit. Cause now you know that they can’t help themselves sometimes, having lived in their shoes through the avatar.

IP60 RANDOM QUESTION:

Who would win in a head to head dance off battle...Ciara or Teyana Taylor?

GO!

Back