Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Mamba Thread

Is it 2.5m because it's R Kelly's? Would have thought that big of a house would go for more
Nah it’s actually currently owned by the wife of one of the Isley brothers who recently passed

They got it for a steal a few years back since the house had been in foreclosure for a few years by then

I’m certain this the house Kells let the victims family live in in exchange for looking out when he was going through all that turmoil

They pay for that or have you been like fuck this I can't not fly first class now? Lol

My buddy who I’ve known for almost 20 years has been doing this job for 5 years so he has a lot of delta points and gets upgrades regularly so he helped me out

Our ppl got maced, hosed and attacked for their right to eat unseasoned and undercooked food if they felt like it
I unno bout your family, but my folks ain't have to fight to eat good food. Might have been welcome in certain establishments, but the recipes been handed down. But good day to you sir.

Keep up the good fight supporting unseasoned movies.

"Knowledge is infinite
I'm God and I'm livin it
Givin it all that I got
Shots licks and Bic lighters flick
I strike a pose
Strike a mic with these flows
Am I nice?
I suppose
Heaven knows, I'm on some other shit
Sistas at shows call me Boombastic
I feel I'm dime blasted
Stamp on it girl, I'm telling you
For truly strong
Like the God that's in me
She was my agony
And nobody, see
👁 educate through The Teacha in me...."

I unno bout your family, but my folks ain't have to fight to eat good food. Might have been welcome in certain establishments, but the recipes been handed down. But good day to you sir.

Keep up the good fight supporting unseasoned movies.
Bro Tia s ex husband and Megan Good just said Tyler Perry paid them more for 3 weeks of work than they have ever made in their career Ms and them niggas been around forever…

This shit doesn’t happen if ppl don’t support and watch the shit

Bro Tia s ex husband and Megan Good just said Tyler Perry paid them more for 3 weeks of work than they have ever made in their career Ms and them niggas been around forever…

This shit doesn’t happen if ppl don’t support and watch the shit
Iight. I hear you. You got a seat at the table? Or just watching other people eat?

Back