Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

So does it really matter what you pay with these days??? Chicks outchea turning up their nose at a cat paying with a CashApp card?

Last edited:
It’s funny cause I can admit that I’ve done this too..

But when any dude describes a fight with another dude as β€œI gave em something, then you know, we tussled for a minute, we went back and forth and shit”

That usually mean, I hit that nigga, he ate them shits and then whooped my ass, but he let me live though, thank goodness”

:hahaha:

You know what’s wild about this job market?

People understanding their value, the government and fed going out of their way to create choke points to force skilled employees to take less than they should.

Those same employees finding ways to get places that will pay them, cause you know, that’s how capitalism works, some one is gonna capitalize on what you aren’t willing to do..

So the strategy of gaming people into taking what u want give em, don’t work cause business don’t have morals to align together to begin wit.

Anyway, this has created openings that are being filled by people that don’t have the capacity to do these things with the level of skill needed. And now all of this catastrophic shit is happening with all kinds of industries.

But no one wants to admit it, cause to admit it would be to validate the worth of work force and then you’d have to pay people.

Like the giants would rather give up Barkley than validate his worth, cause that means they’d have to do the same with the rest of players.

Shoot off your nose to spite your face.

Back