Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

Things I just realized today

After years of knocking down pre workout to workout..

Eating a light meal and knocking down 20 ounces of water, letting it sit for 30 minutes and knocking down another 20

Shit not only triggers a workout high much sooner, you sweat like you’re trying out for a football team in the summer.

And the best thing is the after effect from the work out feels cleaner , its a relaxing high and not that adrenaline high

I’m convinced somebody in marketing played tf out the suits because no way Burger King deliberately makes reference to Do The Right Thing in a pink lemonade commercial.

They must’ve been none the wiser.

Looks like I'm headed to Costa rica before the year ends. Been wanting to go since I saw jurassic park as a kid, lol.
I plan to go again next year. So much to do that I won't be able to do it all unless I took 2 weeks off. This year, will be the adventure stuff, so i will be in the rainforest. Next year, I will go on the Caribbean side where the black folks are.

Looks like I'm headed to Costa rica before the year ends. Been wanting to go since I saw jurassic park as a kid, lol.
I plan to go again next year. So much to do that I won't be able to do it all unless I took 2 weeks off. This year, will be the adventure stuff, so i will be in the rainforest. Next year, I will go on the Caribbean side where the black folks are.

I'm planning on going with my wife. Groupon has a dope deal that seems to always be at play.

You renting a car while you out there or getting a driver?

Back