Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

@Inori Big Bang Theory getting another spinoff
Don't really know anything about the Young Sheldon show but this is crazy
The show would focus on Georgie and Mandy's time as young parents. The two begin dating in Season 5 of Young Sheldon when Georgie is 17 and Mandy is 29. The lie to each other about how old they are, which naturally causes problems when Mandy gets pregnant. She gives birth to their child, Constance Cooper, during Season 6, and are engaged by the end of the season. Clearly, Lorre and company feel like there's a lot of comedy to be mined from that scenario.
That seriously happened in the show?

You real disloyal out here Ro

the-walking-dead-negan.jpg

I'm going to get Ro and Inori when it hurts them the most
I think the MOC needs to come back... 200w.gif

@Loquacious if your house on a slab you ain't got to much to worry about. Its been single digits here every winter since I bought my house. Never had to drip the faucets. My concern is the hot water heater in the garage but my garage insulated so it hasn't been a issue either.

But if you're overly concerned only drip faucets on outside walls.

@Loquacious if your house on a slab you ain't got to much to worry about. Its been single digits here every winter since I bought my house. Never had to drip the faucets. My concern is the hot water heater in the garage but my garage insulated so it hasn't been a issue either.

But if you're overly concerned only drip faucets on outside walls.
None of my faucets on the outside wall. However, I know several ppl whose pipes busted in the last freeze we had. I dont want them issues.

I let them drip.

Back